Sep 1, 2016

Hey Fat Roland podcast S01E04: Bear In The Air


The latest edition of my Hey Fat Roland is now out.

In episode four, I chat with Dodo Ink author Seraphina Madsen at the launch of her new book to ask her all sorts of nonsense questions. And for the first time, I chat to a couple of singers in bands: Rocketship Forest’s Thom Hammersley and Monkeys In Love’s Laura Simms-Luddington. Our respective conversations revolve around rocketships and forests, and owls (not monkeys).

And as ever, I chat to Producer Lee about time he did stand-up comedy badly and a time I went up into the air in a piece of wood.

You can find Hey Fat Roland on iTunes here. And if you're a non-iTunes person, you can grab Hey Fat Roland here. Or just search for Hey Fat Roland in your chosen pod app. And if the podcast vaguely entertains you, please take an extra step and leave a brilliant rating on iTunes. That would mean the world to me. Hurrah!

Enjoy Rocketship Forest making some music noise in their studio.

No comments: