Mar 6, 2009

We Were Spending Precious Time

Come and say ahoyhoy tonight at Manchester's Green Room. I will be popping on a few CDs for your listening endurance. I have ripped an okay-ish CD and called it Harmonics For Quiet Dogs. I have used orange felt-tip on the cover. If you followed me on Twitter, you'd already know this of course.

Here are the event details as published on the Green Room website. I'm also one of the 20 volunteers and, if you're unlucky, you'll see my fizzog on a video. I don't like the idea of being on a video.
"Sometimes…Co gathered over 20 volunteers this February to create the We Were Spending Precious Time installation. People were ‘bought’ out of work, college, shopping, sleeping… (whatever it is they do), and asked lead a journey around Manchester that means something to them. This installation documents the experience.

"The exhibition opens with a launch event on Friday 6 March, featuring special guest DJ Fat Roland."
I'm really looking forward to seeing what other people did for the exhibition, especially Mr Heroes Of Lego. Feast your surfin' eyes on more exhibition details here.

No comments: