Jun 9, 2006

Web shenanigans: Pachuco, Snares, Fake, M

Pachuco will headline II this Wednesday (June 14). The self-styled king of the disco-tech will produce a set called 'Pachuco plays pop' - read more about Pachuco and II on my main website by click-click-clicking here.

>Pom poms

I've also updated my chart page on the main Fat Roland
website. Cavalcade Of Glee And Dadaist Happy Hardcore Pom Poms is the latest offering from the ever-more-intoxicating Venetian Snares, so lookee!, there they are at number one in the only chart that matters, the Fat Roland chart (you can play a fanfare on your kazoo now). Nathan Fake has popped into my top ten too.

>Alphabetti spaghetti

I've also slotted in
A To M Design on my Chums page on fatroland.com. Mike Fallows is the M of the company (I guess) and he is one of the nicest guys in Fat Roland's universe. And that's a big universe, with lots of planets, pies and alphabetti-spaghetti shaped moon cheese.

No comments: