Mar 4, 2010

Not very good: a slight blog blip

Please be patient, my sweet readers, while I migrate this blog to something other than Blogger.

I have been with Blogger since 2004, but their new rules on FTP publishing (I have no idea what any of it means) doesn't seem to be supported by my domain name people, Freeparking. So I'm having to jump ship.

Which means instead of writing, I'm having to wrestle with technical stuff that I'm not very good at.

Please be patient, make yourself a cup of hot chocolate, and wait by my blog for further instructions.

In the meantime, you could listen to a preview of Superfast Jellyfish by Gorillaz, sift through an excellent new writing site called Profwriting, look at these utterly uncharismatic photos of Four Tet DJing in Chicago, or grap this Martyn podcast featuring the likes of Joy Orbison, J Dilla, Drexciya and, er, Prince.

2 comments:

9/10ths Full of Penguins said...

Well, I think you're being very selfish.

If you move away from blogger I will have to update my blog roll. Do you know how much effort that will cost?

Typical, always putting yourself first....

Fat Roland said...

I'm sticking around for now, mainly because my repeated attempts to ask Blogger technical questions is being met with a wall of meh.