Nov 18, 2006

µ faces*



I'm not a huge fan of forums, but I am a member of the We Are The Music Makers forums. These are for dedicated fans of the holy pentangle of electronic dance music, namely Aphex Twin, Autechre, Boards Of Canada, µ-Ziq and Squarepusher. (I hasten to add, I am not very dedicated because I don't post much.)

One clever bugger, who is very dedicated, has swiped a load of photographs of forum members and built an impressive collage. Have a look at the collage here and see if you can spot me.

There is a clue - all the photos have names on.

*It's meant to be a pun on 'New Faces'. Yes, I know, sorry.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I had a look. And found you. And then I was going to say "but it's not exactly hard because all hte pictures have names on". So I came back to your blog to post that. And then I felt less of a smart-arse because oh look you'd already said that.